This item ships free anywhere in the 48 states.
If you require a faster shipping method such as Next Day or 2 Day Air, you will be charged the upgraded price.
Nikon SB-400 AF Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Soft Case SS-400 -
- 1-Year Nikon USA Warranty
- Compact, lightweight AF Speedlight for added power
- Simple, intuitive operation; mount it, turn it on and shoot!
- Flash shooting distance range from 2 and up to 66 feet
- Requires just two AA-size (1.5V) batteries
- Fast 2.5-second recycling time
- Bounce capabilities in 4 steps up to 90 degrees
- 18mm angle of coverage with Nikon-DX format digital SLR cameras
- Utilizes Nikon i-TTL intelligent flash system with balanced fill-flash
- Approximate guide number of 98.4 feet at ISO 200
- Compatible with all Nikon Creative Lighting System cameras
||Automatic Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) and series circuitry
||98.4/30 (ISO 200, ft/m), 69/21 (ISO 100, ft/m)
||Flash head tilts up to 90° with click-stops at 0°, 60°, 75°, 90°.
||i-TTL, M (manual, only with the D40)
|Angle of Coverage
||Light distribution covers an 18mm lens when mounted on a Nikon DX format camera and a 27mm lens when mounted on an F6
||Approx. 3.9 seconds with AA Alkaline manganese batteries, 4.2 seconds with AA Lithium batteries
||2 AA-size batteries
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||Approx. 66 x 56.5 x 80mm (2.6 x 2.2 x 3.1 in.)
||Approx. 127g (4.5 oz.)
|Notes & Special Features
||Minimum Number of Flashes Approx. 140 (Alkaline) 250 (Lithium)
Flash exposure control set on the camera: Slow-sync, Red-eye reduction,
Red-eye reduction in slow sync, Rear-curtain sync flash, FV Lock flash,
manual flash (with D40 camera)