- Akai Professional Force – Standalone Music Production/DJ Performance System
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
About the Akai Force Stand Alone Music Production and Performance Workstation
AKAI PROFESSIONAL INTRODUCES FORCE Standalone music production/DJ performance device has clip launching, step sequencing, sampling, synths and a 7-inch touch display that captures the modern clip-based workflow. Redefine your expectations. Force blurs the lines between contemporary music production solutions and next-generation DJ performance technology, setting the precedence for a new industry standard. Fusing clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines and tactile touch screen control into a standalone, performance-driven device, Force combines must-have modern functionality with an ultra-intuitive workflow that harnesses your creativity for maximum expressive capability.
Force features an 8×8 RGB clip launch matrix, a 7-inch full-color touch-capacitive multitouch display, 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays, 2 audio inputs, 4 audio outputs, MIDI and CV I/O. Together, this comprehensive versatility affords the user an unprecedented degree of creative freedom and expression, while remaining totally free from the constraints of being tethered to a computer.
At the heart of Force is an intuitive clip-centric workflow that forms the creative core of any performance. Combine multiple Modes with Plugin tracks, MPC-Style Drum tracks, Audio tracks, Keygroup tracks, MIDI tracks and CV tracks to define clip types, then sculpt clips via step sequencing, drum pad performances and note data either from the onboard grid editor, smartscales, chords or progressions.
Additional features include time stretching/pitch-shifting in real time, a comprehensive set of on-board effects by AIR Music Technology, including the TubeSynth, Bassline and Electric synth engines. It also boasts an additional synth called Hype, a preset and macro-based synth combining several different synth engines into a single easy-to-use package. Force also has the ability to record 8 stereo tracks.
Out-the-box, Force comes preloaded with 10GB+ of must-have sounds from industry leading sample content providers including SampleTools by CR2, MSX Audio and Sample Magic. With 248 Kits, 16 Demo Projects, 2500+ loops and 500+ patterns, Force’s core library provides immediate access to the most sought-after sounds to inspire your creativity from the get-go.
- Pads (64) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit Knobs
- (8) 360° touch-sensitive knobs
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- (5) 270° knobs for gain, mix & level adjustment buttons (56) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- Display 6.9”/176mm (diagonal) 5.9” x 3.7”/150 x 93mm (width x height) Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- (2) XLR+1/4” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (Input 1/2)
- (4) 1/4” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (2 stereo pairs)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI input
- (1) 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI output
- (1) 1/8” (3.5mm) MIDI thru port
- (4) 1/8” (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) Ethernet link port
- (2) USB Type-A ports
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input Power via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, center-positive, included
Key Features & Specifications for the Akai Force Stand Alone Music Production and Performance Workstation:
- Standalone – No Computer Needed
- Full-Color Multitouch Display: 7″
- 64 Velocity-Sensitive Pads (8×8 Grid)
- 8 Q-Link Encoders with OLED Displays
- 6 Track Types for Audio, MIDI, CV
- Advanced Performance Modes
- 16GB of Storage with 10GB Content
- 2 Mic/Inst/Line Inputs and 4 Outputs
- 4 CV/Gate Outputs for Analog Synthesizer
- MIDI In/Out/Thru via 3.5mm