The DM10 MKII Studio Kit, Nine-Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads from Alesis includes a DM10 MKII Studio sound module, two 8″ mesh drum pads, two 10″ mesh drums pads, an 8″ mesh kick pad, and four cymbals: a 12″ hi-hat pad, a 14″ ride pad, and two 12″ crash pads. A 4-post, quick-lock chrome drum rack, power supply, and other accessories are also included. The kit comes complete with everything you need to deliver a realistic drum performance for studio and live applications.
The drum module has 74 drum kits—54 preset and 20 user kits—for a total of 671 sounds. The DM10 MKII’s mesh drumheads come closer to duplicating the feel and natural rebound of an acoustic drumhead than previous Alesis models. Built with an adjustment knob, each drum pad allows you to adjust the drumhead, so you can provide the exact response to suit your playing style. In addition, the Alesis woven black mesh drumheads dampen acoustic noise and provide a natural drumming experience.
- – Tightly woven black mesh drumheads enhance feel and playing response
- – Five-piece pad set with dual-zone toms (two 8″ and one 10″), a 10″dual-zone snare, and an 8″ kick
- – Four-piece cymbal set with a 12″ hi-hat, two 12″ crash pads, and a 14″ triple-zone ride
- – 4-post, quick-lock chrome rack with integrated cymbal arms
- – Includes DM10 MKII Studio sound module
- – Download your favorite voices to the drum module
- – Enjoy playing and recording with the built-in songs
- – Mix input for practicing with digital music and CD players
- – 74 kits (54 preset + 20 user) with a total of 671 sounds
The Iconic DM10 MKII Studio Kit
The Alesis DM10 MKII Studio Kit is a premium nine-piece electronic drum set with our exclusive Alesis dual-zone mesh drum heads (U.S. Patent 9,424,827) that deliver an unprecedented degree of a realistic drum “feel” and personal expression for modern electronic drummers. These ultra-quiet mesh drum heads come closer to duplicating the feel of an acoustic drum head and their natural rebound better than any previous Alesis electronic drum kit. The Alesis mesh drum heads have a precise adjustment knob so drummers can adjust the heads to provide the exact response that best suits their playing style.
Perfect for Studio and Live Performance
Designed for the studio and live performance, the DM10 MKII Studio Kit is a premium Nine-piece electronic drum kit and comes complete with five drum pads (8/8/10” toms,10” snare pad, and 8″ Bass drum), four cymbals (12” hi-hat, two 12” crash, and a 14” three-zone ride), and the heavy-duty quick lock chrome Rack. It’s equipped with the exclusive Alesis tightly woven black mesh drum heads that dampen acoustic noise and provide a singularly natural drumming experience. Players will immediately notice the improved feel, response, and reduction in acoustic noise, making the DM10 MKII Studio Kit ideal for quiet late-night practice sessions, as well as live performance and no-compromise studio recording.