Algo 8186 SIP Horn Speaker and IP Loud Ringer
- 8186 SIP Horn Speaker
- 1 Year Warranty
The 8186 is a weatherproof SIP compliant IP horn/loudspeaker for voice paging, loud ringing, and emergency/safety/ security notification and alerting. The speaker is PoE and does not require an additional amplifier. Common application environments include warehouse, factory (e.g., OSHA), production floor (e.g. food and beverage processing), utility plant, machine shop, garage, parking lot/outdoor yard, school playground and gymnasium, farm, bus or train terminal, etc.
Wideband G.722 codec (HD voice) support in the speaker provides optimum speech clarity and intelligibility. Voice paging and emergency announcements can be easier to understand with wideband, particularly in a noisy environment. The wideband capability of the horn speaker improves STI-PA intelligibility scores, which is important in meeting NFPA 72 requirements and the NEMA SB-40 2010 standard for emergency communication in education.
The 8186 speaker registers as a third party SIP endpoint with all leading premise or hosted UC providers. For multiple speaker deployments, additional devices do not require a SIP license. A single registered speaker can be configured to multicast to any number and mix of additional Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters as required, providing cost-effective scalability using a minimum of network traffic. For multicast page applications, zoned paging is supported as a SIP extension or as a keypress selectable zone.
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Syn-Apps SA-Announce
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors including: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom to name a few
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP)
- SNMP supervision
- Internal memory of 1GB for uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Multiple SIP registrations for Ring (10) and Page (50) extensions
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input for illuminated and supervised wall button
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE
International orders may be subject to local import fees, duty, customs, VAT charges or additional taxes, depending on the country of destination tax laws.
PhotoVideo4Less is not responsible for any of these tax charges, nor can we offer any specific advice on import fees, duty, customs, VAT or taxes that you may be obligated to pay upon the arrival of your merchandise. Should you have any questions or requests for specific information regarding any of these potential charges, we advise you to consult with your local government import office.