The White ATH-M50x Monitor Headphones from Audio Technica are designed for use in critical studio mixing and tracking as well as for DJ monitoring applications. They feature 45mm Neodymium drivers with copper-clad aluminum voice coils that provide an extended frequency response from 15Hz to 28kHz.
The headphones have a circumaural, around-the-ear design that provides sound isolation in loud environments. The ATH-M50x’s ear cups can be swiveled 90-degrees, allowing for single-ear monitoring.
The headphones have a detachable single-sided cable system, and a 3-meter coiled cable, a 3-meter straight cable, and a 1.2-meter straight cable are included. When not in use, the ATH-M50x can be folded down and stored in the included carry pouch
Key Features & Specifications:
- 45mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- 90-Degree Swiveling Earcups
- Single-Ear Monitoring
- Extended Frequency Range for Clarity
- Detachable Single-Sided Cable
- Includes Straight, Coiled, & Short Cab
- Includes Pouch & Screw-On 1/4″ Adapter