- CAD WX1600 UHF 100-Channel Frequency Agile Handheld Wireless System (G: 542 to 564
- WX1600 Receiver
- TX1600 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Transmitter
- Rack Ears and Joining Kit
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
About the CAD Audio StageSelect UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System – CADLive D90 Capsule
The CAD Audio Wx1600 UHF 100-Channel Frequency Agile Handheld Wireless System is for capturing audio. It is used in various venues for vocal and speech applications such as for singers, public speakers, stage and theater performances and more. It features a frequency response of 40Hz to 15kHz and a dynamic range of 109dB.
This handheld system features 100-channel UHF frequency agile reception and offers connectivity with a minimal of multipath interference.
The Wx1600 is built with Scan-Link technology to provide instantaneous and automatic channel configuration. There is an automatic code encoded squelch to help prevent and eliminate unauthorized interference. AA batteries supply over 15 hours of battery life.
The transmitters have SoftTouch On and Mute switches with multicolor LED indicators to monitor mute status and battery life. The receiver is built with a metal chassis to provide a durable and shielded enclosure. This receiver features 1/4″ and XLR outputs to connect to a mixer source. Rack ears and joining kit are included.
Key Features & Specifications for the CAD Audio StageSelect UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone System – CADLive D90 Capsule:
- UHF Frequency Band
- 40Hz to 15kHz Frequency Response
- 100-Channel Frequency Agile
- Automatic Channel Configuration
- SoftTouch On and Mute Switches
- LED Indicators
- 2 AA Batteries Provide 15 Hours
- 1/4″ and XLR Outputs on Receiver
- Metal Chassis Rece