The Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens is compact and lightweight, making it easy to take with you on the go. The DC motor and rubber belt-drive system on the Canon lens keeps costs down while still providing a smooth quiet action. The style of the Canon EF 75-300mm lens (6473A003AA) matches the current Canon EOS camera design. The focus adjustment on the Canon Zoom Lens is a front group rotating extension system with micromotor. The construction of the lens is 13 elements in nine groups. The closest focus distance when using this lens is 4.9 feet. The Canon lens offers a diagonal angle of view of 32 degrees 11′ to 8 degrees 15′. The 75-300mm focal length and 1:4-5.6 maximum aperture allows for quality photos shot after shot.
Compatible with select Canon cameras
- Works with select Canon EOS DSLR cameras.
- Telephoto zoom lens gets you closer to your subject
- Go from scene shots to vivid close-ups without changing lenses, and capture intricately detailed images without getting too close to your subject.
- 75–300mm focal length
- This versatile, long-range zoom lens covers a broad range, enabling you to capture the perfect image from various distances.
- f/4–5.6 maximum aperture
- Provides clear landscape images and beautiful distance shots even in the shade and on cloudy days.
- Front-focusing design
- Utilizes a gear-driven DC motor to drive the autofocus.
- 4.9′ minimum focusing distance