- Korg Volca Drum Synthesizer
- 6 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Sync Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
About the Korg Volca Drum Digital Percussion Synthesizer
The volca series is all about unique sound. Whether it’s analog, PCM, or FM, the volca series puts unique sounds into an accessible platform. And now, the series is joined by a new rhythm machine that brings yet another sonic character. It’s the volca drum digital percussion synthesizer.
Based on a simple trigger waveform, wave folder and overdrive are used to add overtones and distortion, and then a waveguide resonator effect brings the sound to life.
The six-part DSP synth engine was designed with a completely different philosophy than conventional drum machines, and generates a wide range of unexpectedly different sounds. And of course, you can play those sounds from the volca-style sequencer.
Adding these distinctive sounds to your rhythms will revolutionarily transform your performances and productions.
- Keyboard Multi touch trigger pads / Step keys
- Synthesizer Type: Digital synthesis Maximum Polyphony: 6
- Structure: 6 parts (For each part, 2 oscillators, pitch modulator, and amp EG)
- Kits: 16 (Settings for 6 parts + Settings for waveguide resonator)
- Program: 16 (Sequence pattern, Motion sequence, Kit No.)
- Sequencer Number of parts: 6 Number of steps: 16 (pattern chain) Number of recording patterns: 16
- Audio Output: Headphones jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync in (mono mini jack) Sync out (mono mini jack)
- MIDI: MIDI In
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- AA alkaline battery × 6, AA nickel-metal hydride battery × 6, or KA-350 AC adapter
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 193 × 115 × 39 mm / 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.54 inches
- Weigh: 370 g / 0.75 lbs. (Excluding batteries)
Key Features & Specifications for the Korg Volca Drum Digital Percussion Synthesizer:
- Distinctive sound from a newly developed DSP engine
- Physical Modeling TechnologyDigital Synthesis Engine
- 6-Note Polyphony
- 6-Part Structure
- 16 Kits (10 Factory Presets)
- 16 Programs (10 Factory Presets)
- 16-Step Sequencer with 16 Patterns
- Novel design featuring a custom LCD
- Waveguide resonator adds rich resonances