The Leatherman Skeletool CX has only the most necessary of multi-tool features because sometimes that’s all you need. It features a 154 cm combo stainless steel blade, pliers, bit driver, pocket clip and carabiner/bottle opener. Lightweight, low volume, perfect size.
This incredibly light (5 oz) tool is perfect for the outdoor enthusiast who likes to travel light.
Then again, if you just carry a pocket knife, you miss the additional tools that a traditional personal tool might offer. But, if you carry just a pocket tool, they tend to be heavier and contain more features than you generally need. The Skeletool is the perfect compromise between the two extremes. With a platform that contains everything you’ll ever need, the Skeletool easily clips on to a belt or backpack. It’s so light and functional that you won’t even need a sheath for it.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- DLC-coated Stainless Steel Handles with Carbon-fiber Handle Insert
- Stainless Steel body
- Outside-accessible Blade for One-handed Opening
- All Locking Blades and Tools
- Removable Pocket Clip
- DLC Coating for Scratch Resistance
- Strong: Lightweight pliers with wire cutters and folding handles are strong, comfortable and
- Versatile: Bit drivers let you customize your tool selection to fit any activity; Either one of the bits that come with the tool can be stored in the handles
- Sharp: Leatherman blades are sharpened to perfection and the Skeletool 420HC and 154CM clip-point knives are no exceptions.