A tripod is a wonderful thing. Carrying one never has
been… until now. At Manfrotto, they know more than most about the
subject, so it was in their own interest as much as it was in yours to
develop a complete range of carrying and transportation solutions
designed around the one piece of photo or video kit that most bag
manufacturers conveniently choose to ignore, your beloved tripod.
With their new carrying systems, Manfrotto worked from the inside out
to invent new contoured bag shapes that fit your kit and offer
convenient ways of setting up and breaking down faster.
“space pad” that lets you shoulder carry your tripod without risking
bangs and bruises, an open backpack that keeps your hands free, your
tripod protected and weight to a minimum.
Whether you want a
handle or strap that doesn’t even have to be removed from your tripod
when you set up a shoot, or whether you need a protective shell to get
your kit safely through baggage hall hell, we’re pleased to say we’ve
got the solution.
With innovative technical features, prime
materials and first class construction methods, the quality of all
Manfrotto bags and carrying solutions is up to the high standards you
expect from Manfrotto.
Manfrotto MBAG100PN Features
- The MBAG100PN is padded to protect your equipment and has the following features:
- Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached.
- Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower
end (diameter 20cm – 7.87″) and extra space is allowed for the larger
volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 23cm – 9″).
- This also means it’s easier to put the
tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted
and jut out slightly.
- Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag.
- Again this makes it easier to get your
tripod in and out of the bag, but it also means you can extract the
tripod quickly from the end of the bag like an arrow from a quiver.
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place in the bag and protects it, especially the head, during transport.
- Serves a double purpose by protecting you from the tripod’s hard edges when carrying it by your side.
- Inner pocket holds accessories (such as video head pan bars) where they won’t rattle around or get damaged
- Innovative design and style; ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality
- Can be hand-carried horizontally by the side
handle, vertically by the end handle (also useful for storage), or
shoulder-carried using the included strap.