Mini Eventer Khaki Canvas / Tan Leather Bag
Mini Eventer Divider Set which consists of 2 x Small (flap) and 2 x Large (vertical) Dividers.
Mini Eventer Front Straps.
SP50 Shoulder Pad.
5 Year Warranty.
The ‘Mini Eventer’ was created following feedback from customers that whilst many loved the look and functionality of the existing ‘Eventer’, they found it was simply too big for their needs. Sized between two of our best-selling bags, the ‘Hadley Small Pro’ and ‘Hadley Pro 2020’, the Mini Eventer is designed to meet the needs of those who want the ultimate style and protection for their gear in a more portable size.
Like the existing Eventer, its styling is dominated by its base that covers the lower third of the bag in the same top-grain leather that we use to make all of our bags. Carefully selected and worked to the desired shape, these large pieces of leather give the bag structure and also help to form the two deep front dump pockets.
The bag also features a 2” wide shoulder sling, to match its older sibling, made from shuttle woven polyester. This sling is adjustable in length and includes a padded leather SP50 Shoulder Pad for added comfort when carrying on your shoulder.
When designing the ‘Mini Eventer’ we took the opportunity to add some popular features. These features include a luggage trolley retainer strap – useful when travelling through airports etc., an improved top handle with leather underneath and weatherproof zips on the rear pocket and dual-zipped main compartment.
The main compartment is also protected by the main flap, made of our 3-layer waterproof materials. Both our 3-layer Canvas and 3-layer FibreNyte materials have a layer of butyl rubber in the middle that prevents the fabric from ever needing to be reproofed. Together, the fabric and zips make this bag exceptionally weatherproof.
This aforementioned main flap is opened with our ‘Quick Release System’, simply slide the top of the leather straps off the brass ‘Clogballs’ to gain access. As the leather softens and with practice, you should soon be able to open the bag one-handed. The buckles aren’t needed to gain access to the bag, they need be used only to occasionally fine-tune the tension between the main flap and front pockets (depending on what you are carrying in those pockets).
The ‘Mini Eventer’ has a specially designed padded insert. Inside you can safely store and protect a small-to-medium sized DSLR such as the Canon 5D MkIV (without a battery grip), a mirrorless camera such as Fujifilm X-T4, Sony a9ii, Canon R5, Nikon Z-7ii or rangefinder camera such as the Leica M10 – each with 2-3 small-to-medium sized lenses. In the back of the removable insert is a padded area for an 11inch iPad (or similar smaller device). Alternatively, remove the insert to turn the bag into a casual bag within seconds.
- Ideal for carrying small-to-medium sized mirrorless, DSLR and rangefinder cameras with 2-3 lenses.
- Space for an 11inch iPad or similar smaller device in its padded laptop slip.
- A little bigger than the Hadley Small Pro, a little smaller than the Hadley Pro 2020.
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag in seconds.
- Zipped main compartment and rear document pocket – both with weather-proof zip.
- Re-engineered top handle with a leather underside for increased comfort.
- Luggage Trolley retainer strap on the back of the bag.
- Twin dump pockets on the front.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material and top-grain leather with solid brass fixings.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
- Price includes SP50 Shoulder Pad (plus front closing straps, removable padded insert and removable dividers).
International orders may be subject to local import fees, duty, customs, VAT charges or additional taxes, depending on the country of destination tax laws.
PhotoVideo4Less is not responsible for any of these tax charges, nor can we offer any specific advice on import fees, duty, customs, VAT or taxes that you may be obligated to pay upon the arrival of your merchandise. Should you have any questions or requests for specific information regarding any of these potential charges, we advise you to consult with your local government import office.