Control your wireless flash units from a distance with the Nissin Air 10s Commander. This wireless TTL commander is made for Canon cameras with E-TTL or E-TTL II support. It offers control for up to 328 feet with NAS-compatible flashes and receivers. The 2.4 GHz radio transmission uses eight channels and eight groups for communication. With the crossover TTL support, you can use Nissin Air System flashes with TTL systems.
The commander can be used to adjust power from 1/1 to 1/256 and flash zoom from 24 to 200mm. When you use the memory function, it saves the setting of the TTL mode as you switch to the manual mode. You can use the AF assist beam when working in low light. The microSD card slot allows you to update the firmware.
- Nissin Air System uses a 2.4 GHz radio to transmit data up to 328′ to compatible NAS flashes and receivers.
- Manual controls for adjusting power from 1/1 to 1/256 and zoom from 24-200mm.
- TTL flash exposure compensation can be set from ±2 EV in 1/3 EV steps.
- TTL Memory Function memories exposure from TTL mode and retains this data when switched to manual mode.
- Open Mode allows multiple Air10s Commanders to pair with the same group of strobes.
- Crossover support allows for wireless TTL communication between a commander and strobes even if the flashes are designed for different camera systems.
- Continuous shooting speed of up to 10 fps.
- Control over flash’s modeling light function.
- Remote shutter release socket.
- microSD card slot for future firmware updates.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Wireless TTL with NAS Flashes & Receiver
- 328′ Range; 8 Channels & 8 Groups
- Crossover TTL Control of NAS Flashes
- Manual Power and Zoom Control
- TTL Exposure Compensation
- Color LCD Panel; AF Assist Beam
- High-Speed, 1st/2nd Curtain Sync
- microSD Card Slot for Firmware Updates