Sigma EF-530 DG ST Electronic Flash for Nikon DSLR
- EF-530 DG ST Flash
- Soft Case,
- Hot Shoe Table Stand,
- User’s Manual.
- 1 Year Warranty
ELECTRONIC FLASH EF-530 DG ST. EF-530 DG ST features a powerful Guide Number of 174 ft / 53m and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular manufacturers’ digital and film SLR cameras. It features TTL automatic flash exposure control for easy operation. The auto zoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens’ focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover the angle of 17mm. For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography. In addition to automatic mode, the flashgun also features a manual flash mode, making it possible to set the flash power level to full or 1/16. When the flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation “ready” light will be emitted and the flash exposure level can be checked through the cameras viewfinder. Other features incorporated into this flashgun include the Auto Power-Off function to help save battery power.
- Autozoom function that automatically sets optimum illumination angle
- Covers a focal length from 24mm to 105mm
- A built-in wide panel that covers the 17mm angle
- A tilting flashgun head for bounce flash (up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, and to the right by 90 degrees)
- A down tilt angle of 7 degrees for close-up photography
- Runs on 4 AA alkaline or rechargeable ni-cad or NiMH batteries
- Measures 3 by 5.5 by 4.6 inches (W x H x D)
- Weighs 10.8 ounces
- 1-year warranty
- Powerful Guide Number of 174 ft / 53m at 105mm Setting
- Designed to work with the new TTL systems of all the popular manufacturers
- Covers a focal length from 24
International orders may be subject to local import fees, duty, customs, VAT charges or additional taxes, depending on the country of destination tax laws.
PhotoVideo4Less is not responsible for any of these tax charges, nor can we offer any specific advice on import fees, duty, customs, VAT or taxes that you may be obligated to pay upon the arrival of your merchandise. Should you have any questions or requests for specific information regarding any of these potential charges, we advise you to consult with your local government import office.