- Modular Mic and Input System
- Four XLR/TRS Inputs
- Record up to 6 Simultaneous Channels
- Record up to 24-bit/96kHz Audio
- Doubles as USB Audio Interface
- Uses SDXC Memory Cards
- Optional Shotgun Mic and XLR/TRS Inputs
- Optional Hot Shoe Mount
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Phantom power for all main inputs
- Multitrack to stereo internal mixdown
- Enables delivery of both high-definition video and multichannel, digital audio
- ideal way to connect digital camcorders and digital cameras with mini HDM
- Size: 6 feet
- 1/4" Phono to 1/4" Phono Audio Cable
- 3.3 ft (1.0m) Cable
- Stereo Cable for Audio, Instrument Patch Cable for Audio, Y-Cable Adapter for Audio
- Male to Male
- Compatible with most instrument cables.
- Snap-in channel secures most cable sizes.
- Molded plastic construction for sturdy support.
- Reduces stress on cables and input jacks.
- Prevents cables from being snagged or stepped on.
- 1/4" TRS male to 2 x 3.5mm Stereo female Y Cable Splitter / Combiner
- Fully molded and shielded to prevent EMI/RFI interference
- Nickel-Plated 1/4in (6.35mm) Plugs
- Rubber strain relief for extended durability
- Length:8 inch length
- General purpose 10' long audio connection cable
- Mini (3.5mm) male plugs at both ends.
- Ideal for connecting equipment that uses 3.5mm (1/8") mini connectors, e.g. computer sound cards, portable CD players, etc.
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Connector(s): 3.5 mm TRS to 1/4 in TRS. Length: 10'
- Compliance: Meets all USB 2.0 specifications
- Connectivity: The cable installs with Plug-and-Play ease
- Speed: Cable transmits data at speeds of up to 480 Mbps