Inspired by the natural perfection of watern-worn river rocks, this deceptively small size knife has serious cutting performance.
REVERSE "S" BLADE
A blade shape resembling a backwards letter "S" with the tip curving downward and the widest portion of the blade curved in a convex arc.
Spyderco's two-step serration patterns consisting of one large and two small serrations. The pattern increases the cutting edge's surface area by up to 24%.
STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE
It is extremely strong and provides an excellent surface for engraving. Steel containing a minimum of 12.5% chromium, making the steel resistant (not stain proof) to corrosion. The chromium oxide (CrO) creates a barrier to oxygen
Closed Length (Inches): 2.78, Overall Length (Inches): 4.66, Blade Length (Inches):1.88, Blade Steel: VG-10, Grind: Hollow
- Stainless Steel
- Glass-filled Nylon Handle Scales
- Molle Compatible Injection-molded Polymer Holster
- Lanyard Hole
- Replaceable Pocket Clip
- Stanard Leather Belt Sheath
- Classic standard leather sheath bears the Latherman name and logo; snap closure.
- Compatible with these Leatherman tools: Sidekick, Wingman, Fuse, Kick, Pulse, Rev, and Rebar