10 year shelf life, Genuine Sony Packaging with date code
Lightweight, High Voltage and High Energy Density
Excellent Discharge Characteristics
Outstanding Temperature Characteristics
Excellent Long-Term Reliability
- 20-60x Zoom Magnification
- 80mm Objective Lens Diameter
- Extra-Low Dispersion Apochromatic Lenses
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Rotating Tripod Collar, 1/4"-20 Mount
- Dual Focus Wheel with 10:1 Fine Focus
- Twist-Up Eyecup for Custom Eye Relief
- Integrated Lens Shade
- For Digiscoping
- Turns Your Optic into Telephoto Lens
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5/S6
- Compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Fits Note 3, LG3, Sony Xperia, and HTC
- Fits Other Select Smartphones
- Universal Eyepiece Connecting Tube
- Eyepiece Tube for Digiscope
- Soft Case
- Bak-4, Phase Coated Roof Prisms
- All lenses are 100% Fully Multi-Coated
- Extremely Bright in all Environments
- Mag /Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Rugged Rubber-Armored body Insures Extreme Shock Resistance and a Secure Grip
- Fully O-ring Sealed to Prevent Intrusion of Moisture, Dust, and Debris and Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions.
- Ranging Mode Settings: 5-1800m
- RAIN MODE - for measuring target distance beyond 60m in rainy conditions.
- REFLECTIVE MODE - for measuring distance in thin fog and heavy steam conditions.
- >150M MODE - for accurate target distance measurements beyond 150 m with interfering objects like electrical wires, tree branches, etc. in the field of view.
- Continuous ranging of moving targets or when switching among multiple targets
- Accurate distance measurement even through reflective barriers such as glass
- Semi-Conductor Laser Measurement Technology that is Harmless to the Eyes.
- Range Measurement Accuracy of +/- 1M
- Quality Neck Strap, Lens Cap, and Soft Case Included.
- Tripod adaptable using an optional tripod adapter
- Weight 39.3 Ounces.
- Extremely compact for a 10x50 binocular
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass produces outstanding color fidelity and high image quality
- Large aperture apochromatic (APO) lens provides higher image quality in all lighting conditions
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating