- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Low light rifle scope with 3 to 9x magnification and 40 millimeter objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100 percent waterproof/fog proof construction; 3.3 inches of eye relief
- Fast focus eyepiece; Measures 12 inches long
- Powerful 14x magnification is ideal for nature watching, birding, sporting events, concerts, and wide-field astronomical use
- 40mm objective lenses provide the light-gathering capability required to keep views bright and clear in all conditions
Reverse Porro prism light path produces a more compact housing versus traditional
- Porro designs
- 4-element objective lens system and 6-element eyepiece lens system correct chromatic aberration to produce accurate colors with reduced fringing and halos and edge-to-edge sharpness
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated lenses maximize light transmission to keep views bright and clear with accurate color representation
O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water.
Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field.
- Includes Picatinny adapter mount.
- Compatible with pistols and rifles
- 5-MOA red dot
- Extended battery life
- Compatible with Glock Mount Plate #1
- TASCO PROPOINT is a quality optics line designed in the USA, shipped all over the world. Today, Tasco offers telescopes and other optics such as spotting scopes and binoculars, as well as rifle sights and accessories.
- PROPOINT is a do-all RED Dot designed fro the hunter, for range use, or plinking. 3 MOA with 6 brightness settings.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION Designed, constructed, and tested to withstand the recoil energy of a rifle. Solid aluminum construction .
- FEATURES Versatile mounting options for shotgun, MSR, or pistol. Multi-coated optic.
- Adjustable illumination.
- INCLUDES High-rise picatinny adaptor and sunshade.
- EFFICIENT CLEAR 4 MOA DOT WITH 6 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS: Point source LED creates a clean beam that produces a strong dot without wasting energy. With high setting providing clear day light viewing down to low settings for night visibility.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: With 5,000 hours on the mid setting (Setting 4) you won’t need to change the battery any time soon. The side loading battery is easy to replace without removing the sight from the firearm retaining your zero.
- MOUNTS ON PISTOLS, ARs AND SHOTGUNS: Works across all common red dot mounts with Deltapoint Pro footprint and included weaver low-rise mount.
- DURABLE, 6061-T6 METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged aluminum chassis ensures the glass and optic internals are protected during field use and is pistol recoil tested with .45 ACP over thousands of rounds.
- CONVENIENT LAYOUT AND DESIGN: Windage/Elevation adjustment with tension locks. Side loading battery (CR2032) for easy replacement. Easy access push button design for brightness setting adjustment. Includes protective form fit cover.
- Black with 3 MOA Dot reticle
- High-Rise mount
- Waterproof Construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water.
- Shockproof construction - Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field.
- Nitrogen Purged Fog-Proofing - Nitrogen inside the scope ensures interior optical surfaces won't fog due to humidity or rapid temperature change.
- Bak-4, Phase Coated Roof Prisms
- All lenses are 100% Fully Multi-Coated
- Extremely Bright in all Environments
- Mag /Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Rugged Rubber-Armored body Insures Extreme Shock Resistance and a Secure Grip
- Fully O-ring Sealed to Prevent Intrusion of Moisture, Dust, and Debris and Withstand Harsh Weather Conditions.
- Ranging Mode Settings: 5-1800m
- RAIN MODE - for measuring target distance beyond 60m in rainy conditions.
- REFLECTIVE MODE - for measuring distance in thin fog and heavy steam conditions.
- >150M MODE - for accurate target distance measurements beyond 150 m with interfering objects like electrical wires, tree branches, etc. in the field of view.
- Continuous ranging of moving targets or when switching among multiple targets
- Accurate distance measurement even through reflective barriers such as glass
- Semi-Conductor Laser Measurement Technology that is Harmless to the Eyes.
- Range Measurement Accuracy of +/- 1M
- Quality Neck Strap, Lens Cap, and Soft Case Included.
- Tripod adaptable using an optional tripod adapter
- Weight 39.3 Ounces.