About the Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Fixed Lens
The Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens is a moderate wide-angle lens
that’s exclusively designed for the EOS M Digital Camera. It features
smooth and continuous AF with a built-in stepping motor, as well as a
seven blade circular aperture. The lens is lightweight and small enough
to carry around with you everywhere. Plus, it has a minimum focusing
distance of 5.9″ (15 cm) and a bright f/2 aperture, which affords
exceptional low-light performance.
- Moderate wide-angle lens for EOS M digital camera is light enough to carry with you everywhere
- Bright f/2 aperture works well with the EOS M camera’s large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance
- One aspheric lens element delivers high-resolution and high-contrast
- For movie-makers, the built-in stepping motor affords smooth and quiet continuous autofocus
- The seven blade circular aperture delivers soft-focus
backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9″ (15 cm),
which allows you to get closer to your subjects
- Diagonal angle of view is 63°30′
- Inner Focusing System focus adjustment
Key Features & Specifications for the Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Fixed Lens:
- Moderate wide-angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low-light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 in./0.15m allows you to get close to your subjects.