Chroma P18 by F. A. Porsche Type 301 20cm Chef’s Knife
Chroma is famous in the world of professional chefs for their outstanding quality. Each knife line was carefully manufactured by experienced craftsmen or factories, designed by the worlds best designers Conran, Porsche. Chroma guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship for the life of the product under normal use and following the care instructions. The handle of the Type 301 by F.A. Porsche is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel, and the blade is made of high-quality Japanese 301 steel. The blade of each knife is carefully sharpened by the hand of a master. Chroma cutlery is extremely sharp and holds its edge for a very long time so you can spend more time enjoying your food and less time sharpening a dull knife.
- Features an ergonomic handle designed by F.A. Porsche
- Constructed of high-quality 18/10 Japanese 301 stainless steel
- Metal pearl clearly demarcates the end of the handle for better control when cutting
- Seamless perfection and hygienic transition from blade to handle
- Special grinding method is used, so the knife stays sharp longer and is easier to sharpen
International orders may be subject to local import fees, duty, customs, VAT charges or additional taxes, depending on the country of destination tax laws.
PhotoVideo4Less is not responsible for any of these tax charges, nor can we offer any specific advice on import fees, duty, customs, VAT or taxes that you may be obligated to pay upon the arrival of your merchandise. Should you have any questions or requests for specific information regarding any of these potential charges, we advise you to consult with your local government import office.