- Dubblefilm SHOW 35mm Analog Camera Black
About the Dubblefilm SHOW 35mm Analog Camera Black
The Dubblefilm SHOW Analog 35mm Camera is a great alternative to the single-use cameras we all know. This plastic analog point-and-shoot camera offers the user-friendliness of a single-use camera but can endlessly be reloaded with your favorite color or black-and-white 35mm films. An affordable analog camera, so to say, that aims for the sustainability we all have to work towards.
The SHOW camera features a fixed-aperture (f/8 – 1/125s) 32mm lens and a built-in flash that is powered by one AAA-battery (not included) and can be switched on and off. Images are sharp from a minimum focusing distance of 1m. The film can be loaded easily just as with any other analog compact camera and has to be winded back and forward manually.
The SHOW camera can be loaded with any 35mm film on the market today, color, black-and-white, it’s your choice!
Every camera comes in a stylish bag and with a handstrap. The SHOW is delivered in the customized Nähe case made by the Japanese designer Hightide. The black version of the SHOW 35mm camera comes with a yellow case and an orange handstrap.
Key Features & Specifications for the Dubblefilm SHOW 35mm Analog Camera Black:
- Affordable and fun option to replace disposable cameras and high-priced second-hand cameras
- This analogue camera allows for films in colour or black and white
- The recommended speed for good light conditions is 100/200, and 400 up under normal light conditions
- It features a plastic body that makes its weight only 100g
- The camera features a built-in 32mm F8 aperture lens. Its trigger speed is 1/125