About the Korg Minilogue XD Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer With Digital Multi Engine
An evolved next-generation analog synthesizer with huge potential for sound design and performance.
We wanted to deliver a next-generation analog synthesizer for a new generation of musicians new to analog synthesis. That dream was realized in the development of the minilogue, which instantly made the analog synthesizer approachable.
In addition to emphasizing the same real analog sound and joy of controlling an electronic musical instrument offered by the original minilogue,
The minilogue xd newly adds a digital multi-engine, effects, a powered-up sequencer, and micro tuning functionality, further expanding the possibilities for sound design and performance potential. minilogue xd is a fitting successor for the original groundbreaking minilogue.
- Keyboard 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation Analogue sound generator + Multi digital sound generator
- Maximum Polyphony 4 voices
- Programs 500 voices (more than 200 preload, 300 user programs).
- Voice Mode 4 (POLY, UNISON, CHORD, ARP / LATCH)
- MOD EFFECTS CHORUS: 8 types ENSEMBLE: 3 types PHASER: 8 types FLANGER: 8 types USER: 16 slots
- DELAY DELAY: 12 types USER: 8 slots
- REVERB REVERB: 10 types USER: 8 slots
- Controls Joy stick that can modify different parameters for each program, PORTAMENTO knob
- Display Main: Real-time OLED oscilloscope
- Headphone jack (Stereo phone jack)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (monaural phone jack unbalanced)
- CV IN 1, CV IN 2 jacks (3.5 mm [1/8″] monoural mini jack
- Input voltage: -5 V – +5 V (Modulation mode), -3V – +5 V (CV/Gate mode)
- SYNC IN jack (3.5 mm [1/8″] mini jack, maximum input level 20 V)
- SYNC OUT jack (3.5 mm [1/8″] mini jack, output level 5 V)
- MIDI IN jack MIDI OUT jack
- USB B jack DAMPER jack (half damper is not supported)
- Power Supply AC adapter (DC9 V) included
- Power Consumption 8 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 500 mm x 300 mm x 85 mm / 19.69″ x 11.81″ x 3.35″
- Weight 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
Key Features & Specifications for the Korg Minilogue XD Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer With Digital Multi Engine:
- Four-voice polyphonic analog synthesis.
- Equipped with a digital multi-engine
- High-quality stereo digital effects
- 16 user oscillator slots and 16 user effect slots that you can customize
- Polyphonic step sequencer controlled by 16 buttons
- Joystick Controls pitch bend and modulation depth, etc
- The minilogue xd is equipped with the micro tuning function featured on the monologue
- The organic EL display is now larger, and also provides oscilloscope functionality
- A full complement of input and output jacks
- Two CV IN jacks are provided, with voltage levels of -5V–+5V
- A damper jack has been added in response to requests from artists and users
- A stereo effect unit is provided at the final stage, and the output jacks are now also stereo
Additional Information about Korg Minilogue XD Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer With Digital Multi Engine
Product Weight: 0.00