The Leatherman Raptor Shears Tan tool with Holster:
The Perfect Tool for First Responders & Paramedics
The Leatherman Raptor Medical Shears combine six different tools together for an all-in-one portable kit that is a go-to item for medical professionals.
When it comes to saving lives, time is an important factor. EMTs and paramedics should waste time searching for the right tool on their belt or in their bag. The Leather Raptor is the perfect solution.
This multi-tool features is more than just a powerful pair of scissors. In addition to the shears, the Raptor also includes a separate v-notch strap cutter for cutting through seat-belts and other fabric materials.
There is also a ring cutter for splitting soft metals, such as a gold ring. The Leatherman Raptor also includes a wrench for opening oxygen tanks with ease! Finally, this handy multi-tool features a Carbide glass breaker on the tip of the handle for shattering a car’s windshield or door window in an emergency. All of these tools are packaged conveniently together in a 5-inch-long kit (when closed).
- 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears – Cuts through most materials swiftly!
- Strap Cutter – Cut open Seat Belts & Harnesses with ease!
- Ring Cutter – Works flawlessly!
- Ruler (5 cm)
- Oxygen Tank Wrench – Never get stuck without it.
- Carbide Glass Breaker – Need to break open a car window safely and quickly!
Features & Specifications:
- THE 6-in-1 multi-tool pairs everything an EMS might need in an emergency
- 420 high-carbon stainless steel construction for extreme strength
- Glass-filled nylon handle is lightweight yet still durable
- Carbide glass cutter – one of the hardest materials in the world
- Qualifies for coverage under Leatherman’s 25-year warranty
- Weight: 5.8 oz | 164 g
- Shear Length: 1.9 in | 4.8 cm
- Closed Length: 5 in | 12.7 cm
Comments about Raptor:
“I use my Leatherman Raptor every day on the job as an EMT. I love how compact it is, how useful it is. I have even used it to cut a kevlar vest off of a downed motorcyclist. It cut through the vest like butter. I have shown it to some friends of mine and since then they have bought it too.
The fact is it is a great tool and very reasonably priced. I can not say enough about this tool. I think it should become the standard trauma sheer in the EMS community.”
“From Leatherman Website”