- Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Black
About the Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens (Black)
The black Lens Band from Lens Band is a unique solution to an age old problem. When using zoom lenses, especially extra long zooms, there is often a tendency for the lens barrel to creep, i.e. extend due to its own weight when pointed either upward or downward. The Lens Band presents a simple and unique solution to this issue.
The strong silicone rubber band stretches over the zoom ring of your lens and holds it firmly in place. In addition to preventing this kind of problem, it also aids when shooting with a tripod where slower shutter speeds may be required, such as in macro photography when operation of the zoom ring may not be required.
For anyone who works out in the field and carries or hangs his camera over his shoulder, lens creep is a common problem that can cause undo stress on the both the lens and your back. The inexpensive Lens Band offers you a straightforward solution to this potentially nagging problem.
Key Features & Specifications for the Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens (Black):
- Helps to Prevent Zoom Creep
- Fit Zoom Rings from 67 to 110mm
- Band Stretches Tightly Over Lens Barrel
- Made From Silicone Rubber
- Also Helps to Remove Stuck Filters
- Dimensions: 4 x 0.3 x 9″ / 10.16 x 0.76 x 22.86 cm