Rokinon 12mm T/3.1 Full Frame Cine DS Fisheye Lens (for Canon)
Outstanding quality cine lens.
The Rokinon 12mm T/3.1 Full Frame Cine DS Fisheye Lens has been developed primarily for professional cine / movie making purposes. It features a “De-clicked” Aperture to reduce noise while shooting. This lens is follow-focus compatible
to provide a convenient, quick and precise method for controlling the
focus on your camera without the need to constantly reach over to the
front of the lens. Best used for shooting video.
By offering a 180-degree angle of view,
this fisheye lens can be used to create amazing image expressions that
cannot be seen by the human eye, such as exaggerated perspective and
distortion. The minimum shooting distance (just 7.9 inches) and large
depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots. The lens has an 8-bladed aperture, and its optical construction is comprised of 12 elements divided into 8 optical groups with 3 Extra Low Dispersion Glass and 2 hybrid aspherical element. Multi-coated glass allows for a high level of light transmission, and it minimizes flare and ghosting.
- De-clicked aperture ring for smooth, quiet exposure adjustments
- 12 elements in 8 groups, 3 ED elements, 2 hybrid aspherical element
- Covers a wide range of sensor formats, including full-frame 35mm
- Great for low light and shallow depth of field due to its T/3.1 aperture
- Minimum focusing distance of 7.9 inches (20cm)
- Multi-layer coating to reduce flare
- Includes lens cap and soft pouch