Two is More Agile than One.
Samson’s Stage 212 is a frequency-agile, dual-channel wireless microphone system that provides two handheld dynamic microphones that transmit to a single rugged metal receiver. Each handheld features Samson’s Q6 dynamic mic element, providing crisp, clear sound and reliable VHF wireless performance for home karaoke, live presentation, education, house of worship and other dual-performer applications.
Samson has been dedicated to driving wireless innovation, always striving to make it easier for performers everywhere to cut the cord. The Stage 212’s frequency-agile design offers 12 operating channels across a 179MHz 197.8MHz frequency range to choose from. In addition, the system’s IR sync function allows users to wirelessly match each transmitter to a receivers operating frequency in no time. A 200′ operating range provides ample freedom for any presenter or performing duo, while each mic transmitter provides exceptional battery life of up to 12 hours via two AA batteries (not included).
Featuring the rugged metal SR212 receiver, the Stage 212 is designed for maximum durability and versatility. Its back panel provides two 1/4″ outputs, as well as a balanced XLR out, allowing connection to a mixer or powered PA speaker. The 1/4″ outputs send each channel separately, while the XLR sends a mix of both. Front panel volume controls on each channel lets you find the perfect blend between each performer.
The Stage 212 operates in the reliable VHF frequency spectrum, which has become significantly less crowded with the advancement of digital TV.
Live Performance, Music Education, DJ, House of Worship, Karaoke
Stage 212 Wireless System Features:
- Dual-channel VHF wireless system.
- 12 operating channels across 173MHzâ??198MHz frequency range.
- Up to three simultaneous systems per frequency band (region dependent.)
- AC adapter included.
SR212 Wireless Receiver Features:
- Rugged metal chassis.
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency.
- Dedicated Volume controls for each channel.
- 1/4″ outputs for sending each channel to mixer.
- Balanced XLR Mix output combines both receiver signals to a single output channel.
VH212 Handheld Transmitters Features:
- Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules.
- Each offers up to 12 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included.)
- 200′ operating range (line-of-sight.)