The 8×32 Knight ED Binocular from Snypex features Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and dielectric-coated phase-corrected BaK4 roof prisms that work together to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration and produces images with true color fidelity across the entire field of view and enhanced contrast. Complementing the glass and prisms are anti-reflection fully multicoated optics that improves light transmission for bright and clear images.
The objective and ocular lenses are designed in a 3-group/4-element configuration to precisely control the light path
The Knight’s open-bridge design helps to reduce weight without sacrificing strength, and provides a large surface area to hold, even with the compact housing.
Rubber armoring helps to give protection from drops and impacts while helping to provide a non-slip grip. Designed for durability, the lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate housing is nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for fogproof performance and makes it submersible to 3.3ft for up to 15 minutes.
The twist-up eyecups provide a custom-fit eye relief for use with or without eye-wear.
Key Features & Specifications:
- Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Anti-Reflection Fully Multicoated Optics
- Ergonomic Open-Bridge Configuration
- Fiberglass-Reinforced Polycarbonate Body
- Knurled Center Focus Wheel
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Twist-Up Eyecups for Custom Eye-Relief
- Protective Rubberized Armor
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter