Ultraviolet Filter (UV) Filter
- Absorbs the ultraviolet rays which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct.
- Multi-purpose fine-weather filter for color as well as black and white photos.
- Serves a as a permanent lens protector.
Circular Polarizer (CPL)Filter ?
- Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc.
- Enables colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better contrast.
- Increases the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
the green cast created when using daylight under fluorescent lamps with
daylight tubes. It restores the natural colors of your shooting
- Limited lifetime warranty.